Department course and
class content · lesson hours
1) Department course
①1 year and 6 months course for going to university
(graduate entrance in October, graduated from the year
after next in March)
②2 years course for going to university (entrance in April,
graduation from the year after next in March)
2) Class content
1 year and 6 months Course: 1,200 hours Application eligibility: Japanese Language Proficiency Test N 4 level or higher
2years Course: 1,600 hours Application eligibility: Japanese Language Proficiency Test N 5 level or higher
Elementary level Review the Japanese grammar basic level and aim for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 ~ N4 level.
· To acquire basic sentence patterns and grammar.
· Understand the basic kanji used in hiragana and katakana, everyday life.
· If it is a short conversation that is spoken slowly in everyday life, such as classrooms and personal belongings,
it will be possible to hear necessary information.
· To read and understand sentences of familiar topics in daily life.
Intermediate level Aim for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N 3 ~ N 2 level
· You will be able to understand the content of sentences by reading newspapers and magazines.
· By listening to conversation and news at a speed close to nature, you will be able to understand
the flow and contents of the talk.
· For various topics, make it possible to write sentences on manuscript paper. Learn how to write
logical sentences by establishing how to put punctuation marks, how to organize each paragraph,
and so on.
Advanced level Aim for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 level
· You will be able to understand composition and contents of sentences by reading logically
complicated abstract words such as editorials and critiques of newspapers.
· You will be able to understand the flow of talk, detailed expression, intention by reading deep
readings in the content.
· You will be able to understand the contents in detail and listen to the argument by listening to
conversation, news, and lecture on natural speed.